How to identify a dengue attack?
Have you been wondering on how to identify if you or your close ones have had a dengue fever? Here are helpful pointers to symbolize the onset of a dengue:
- Sudden increase in body temperature with headache for unknown and unidentifiable reasons
- Severe muscle and joint pain
- Small reddish sports
- A gradually dropping platelet count in blood tests
- Indications of a common cold and mild gastric complaints for reasons unidentifiable
- Vomiting and diarrhea
What causes dengue?
There are reasons many as to why infections occur to us. But there are a few reasons why dengue could have its onset. The RNA virus from Flaviviridae family (DENV) is the major influencer for dengue. The virus enters in to the human blood when a person is bitten by an infected mosquito.
Not all the mosquitoes can spread dengue virus, chiefly Aedes aegypti, a specific genus transmits DENV through its saliva even by its single bite. These mosquitoes bite only during early mornings and in evenings. They are not seasonal, but are able to spread Dengue all through the year.
Since dengue is a non-communicable disease, those affected by dengue will not spread it; while the mosquito which bites the affected person can transmit the virus from one person to another.
What will cure dengue?
Till now there is no antiviral drug that has been invented for Dengue fever. Conventional treatments are symptomatic and helpful to reduce temperature and to balance water and electrolytes in the body. So, the western medicine has no cure for dengue attacks.
The Siddha medical system, the traditional medical system of India has been practiced since many centuries. It recommends medicinal herbs and herbal formulations for treating Dengue fever. Among them Nilavembu kudineer shows it’s higher efficacy and is widely used in destroying Dengue virus. Government of Tamil Nadu has taken necessary steps to treat and prevent Dengue fever by improving hygienic measures and also by dispensing Nilavembu kudineer in hospitals and primary health centers.
About Nilavembu kudineer
- Nilavembu kudineer is a poly herbal formula controls all types of fever associated with body ache.
- It cures fever in a comprehensive way through its healing effects of temperature regulation, inflammation control and body pain relief.
- Nilavembu kudineer contains herbal extracts such as Nilavempu (Andrographis paniculata), Vettiver (Vetiveria zizanioides), Vilamiccam ver (Vetiveria zizanioides), Cantanam (Santalum album)Peyputtal(Trichosanthescucumerina), Koraikkilanku(Cyperusrotandus), Cukku(Zingeberofficinale), Milaku (Piper nigrum), and Parpatakam (Mollugo cerviana).
- Synergistic action of this herbal combination relieves all types of fever irrespective of the type of causative organism.
- It exhibits potent antiviral activity against viruses causing Dengue and Chikungunya fever. It improves body’s resistance against viruses including Dengue.
Prevention is better than cure and here’s how
To get rid of Dengue as well as to get protection from it, 30 to 60 ml of warm Nilavembu Kudineer can be taken two times a day preferably in mornings and evenings on an empty stomach. You can add a little amount of honey, Palm jaggery or sugar candy to enhance the taste. For any medical assistance contact: Link (consultation Siddha/Ayurveda doctor through phone/skype).